Thank you for your interest to support International Student Conferences, Inc. (ISC) and our mission to promote peace by furthering mutual understanding, friendship and trust through international student interchange! Please find below, ways to support ISC. All donations made are tax exempt.
How to donate
- Mail a check to the ISC office located at: 1015 15th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, D.C. 20005
- PayPal users can donate with 100% to ISC via PayPal Giving Fund
- U.S. Credit Card users can make a donation online via GiveDirect*
*ISC will receive about 96% of your donation (an average 4% goes towards credit card fees)
Donate with Amazon Smile
Why Donate to ISC
By giving to our programs, you are providing life-changing opportunities to a diversity of students. Your funds help ensure the growth of the Japan-America Student Conference (JASC),Korea-America Student Conference (KASC), and China-America Student Conference (ChASC), which have brought together more than 4,000 promising students who go on to become leaders in their own communities–local, national, and global.
Our model for student-run Conferences began in 1934, yet every Conference is innovative and new. And the mission of our organization is more relevant than ever: to promote peace through mutual understanding, friendship, and trust.
The remarkable sponsorship that sustains our programs is possible in large part to the generosity of alumni, corporate partners, and foundations. Our supporters believe deeply in the importance developing knowledgeable, creative, and compassionate leaders in the U.S., Korea, Japan, and China.
How Your Donation is Used
Your support to ISC’s Annual Fund is important for many reasons:
1. The Annual Fund supports our student Executive Committees as they organize the sites for JASC and KASC and plan meaningful panels, presentations, and discussions.
2. The Annual Fund supports scholarships, outreach, and recuiting so that we can continue to attract intelligent, curious and motivated student leaders to our program regardless of need.
3. The Annual Fund supports alumni programming. Our mission cannot succeed if a student’s connection to the Conference ends. Together, JASC and KASC Alumni can enact real change in the world. To this end, ISC is working hard to strengthen and maintain alumni connections.
4. The Annual Fund supports the overall implementation of ISC programs by assisting the Board and staff in mission efforts not always covered by participation costs.