I appreciate your interest in supporting International Student Conferences, Inc. (ISC) and our mission to promote peace by furthering mutual understanding, friendship, and trust through international student interchange! Please take a look at the different ways to support ISC below. All donations made are tax-exempt, EIN 52-1155779.
How to donate
Preferred (no fees) – email us with instructions on how to use your donation!
- Zelle via QR code
- Check made out to International Student Conferences. Mail to the ISC office at 1015 15th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, D.C. 20005 (if you don’t have personal checks, you can get a cashier’s check from any bank branch)
Other options (ISC will receive about 96% of your donation, 3%-4% goes towards fees):
Plant a Diplomatic “Tree” Scholarship
Each year, International Student Conferences selects one accepted delegate for each conference to receive a needs based scholarship covering the full cost of participation in JASC, KASC, and ChASC. Learn more about the Scholarship.
Support 2024 Conference Delegates
During these challenging times, with education costs still rising faster than inflation, many students find the financial and opportunity cost of joining ISC conferences increasingly prohibitive, making participation difficult. Your donation today will allow more students to experience what ISC alumni experienced – conversations and friendships that many have called ‘indispensable’ to their lasting understanding of our complex world. This year, your impact is doubled with donations matched up to $6,000!
Why Donate to ISC
By giving to our programs, you are providing life-changing opportunities to a diversity of students. Your funds help ensure the growth of the Japan-America Student Conference (JASC),Korea-America Student Conference (KASC), and China-America Student Conference (ChASC), which have brought together more than 4,000 promising students who go on to become leaders in their own communities–local, national, and global.
Our model for student-run Conferences began in 1934, yet every Conference is innovative and new. And the mission of our organization is more relevant than ever: to promote peace through mutual understanding, friendship, and trust.
The remarkable sponsorship that sustains our programs is possible in large part to the generosity of alumni, corporate partners, and foundations. Our supporters believe deeply in the importance developing knowledgeable, creative, and compassionate leaders in the U.S., Korea, Japan, and China.
How Your Donation is Used
Your support to ISC’s Annual Fund is important for many reasons:
1. The Annual Fund supports our student Executive Committees as they organize the sites for JASC and KASC and plan meaningful panels, presentations, and discussions.
2. The Annual Fund supports scholarships, outreach, and recuiting so that we can continue to attract intelligent, curious and motivated student leaders to our program regardless of need.
3. The Annual Fund supports alumni programming. Our mission cannot succeed if a student’s connection to the Conference ends. Together, JASC and KASC Alumni can enact real change in the world. To this end, ISC is working hard to strengthen and maintain alumni connections.
4. The Annual Fund supports the overall implementation of ISC programs by assisting the Board and staff in mission efforts not always covered by participation costs.