December 23rd, 2023 @ 11:59 ET
17th KASC Applicant Packet
Download our Applicant Packet for more detailed information on eligibility and how to apply for 17th KASC’s Summer 2024 Delegation in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Seoul!
Application at a Glance
▶ Application Period
- Application opens: October 11th, 2023
- Application closes on December 23rd, 2023 @ 11:59 PM ET
▶ Required Materials
- University Transcript
- Resume/CV (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation or Personal Statement (Optional)
- Application Fee: $20
▶ Application Questions
The following PDF contains the questions included on the application.
▶ Result Announcement
- Applicants will be invited to interview within 2 weeks of submitting the application
- Applicants will receive a final decision after all applications have been reviewed (TBA)
▶ Conference Period
- Online Orientation: TBA
- In-person Conference: June 23rd ~ July 11th
▶ Delegation Size
- 12 American Delegates and 12 Korean Delegates
▶ Official Conference Language
▶ Participation Fee
- $3,500 (covers cost of international flights, accommodation during the conference, pre-arranged meals, and cultural excursions in Korea and the US)
▶ Contact & SNS
- Liaison Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @kasc_usofficial
- Please contact us via email or Instagram if you have any further questions!
A message from the 17th Korea-America Executive Committee:
Thank you for your interest in participating as a KASC 17 Delegate!
This year, we are excited to announce that KASC 17 will be held in-person in the beautiful cities of Seoul, New York City, and Washington DC. We are seeking to recruit a delegation of 24 students to participate in this academically enriching programming and cultural exchange between our nations.
Those who are full-time undergraduate and graduate students studying in the United States and/or the Republic of Korea are eligible to apply to KASC 17. It is expected that applicants have a genuine interest in full participation of the Conference, as we will dive in-depth on various global topics, embrace cultural differences, and develop our international networks. Additionally, since the Conference will be held in English, delegates should feel comfortable using English. Above all, the 17th KASC Executive Committee is looking for responsible, passionate, and collaborative applicants to represent South Korea and the USA!
Throughout the Conference, you can expect to hear from several key speakers, who are all well-respected experts in their fields. These talks, along with additional cultural activities, will provide a more diverse, intellectual Conference for delegates to learn from and draw on when discussing with their peers. At the end of the Conference, each Delegate will receive a Certificate of participation. With all of that being said, KASC is proud to offer the opportunity for participants to their improve leadership and interpersonal communication skills with peers and professionals of all different backgrounds.
We hope our delegation will make the most out of KASC 17. Until then, we will look forward to reading your applications!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about KASC 17!
The 17th KASC Executive Committee
Korean Chair: Hyeonyool Kim
American Chair: Grace Smith
Marketing Chair: Elliott Yoo
Treasurer: Yoojin Yoon
Recruitment Chair/Liaison: Yujung Lee